ABOUT WEGROW LESOTHO
As an international licensed cultivator and exporting manufacturer of medical grade cannabis products, ‘WeGROW’ is on the path to become a leader in the emerging global medical cannabis industry and we are looking for the best talents to join our journey.
WeGROW is seeking an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Senior Administrative Assistant to support our Leadership Team at our Lesotho Headquarters. The Senior Administrative Assistant will work directly for senior level executives and will help drive business decisions while maintaining confidentiality. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, passionate, professional, and capable of prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
• Assist in the creation and execution of executive communications, including phone calls, emails, meetings, etc,
• Interfacing with clients and internal stakeholders on behalf of our executive leadership teams
• Manage leaders’ calendars, including travel, meetings, events, etc. with specific attention to detail, including balancing and resolving conflicting priorities and managing complex electronic scheduling via Outlook
• Accompany senior level executives in corporate meetings to own the agenda, record notes, send follow-ups, and work with stakeholders on content
• Act as a key resource for the team by independently seeking out answers to questions, taking initiative and leveraging network of resources to solve problems and proactively cascade knowledge
• Drive productivity within the team by keeping executives on track with project deadlines and ensuring their preparedness for all meetings and events
• Handle confidential and sensitive information with professionalism and maintain discretion of all information
• Ad hoc and overflow projects as necessary, including a flexible work schedule and availability for strict deadlines, urgent needs, etc.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
• Minimum of 3 years supporting Executive Leaders
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel, calendar management and minute taking.
• Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
• Friendly and professional demeanor
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
|Job Category||Administration Team|
WeGROW Lesotho is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.