ABOUT WEGROW LESOTHO
As an international licensed cultivator and exporting manufacturer of medical grade cannabis products, ‘WeGROW’ is on the path to become a leader in the emerging global medical cannabis industry and we are looking for the best talents to join our journey.
This role works with the maintenance teams in ensuring that WeGROW is compliant with all cannabis industry standards. The role of the Heating Systems Technician (HST) is to safely operate and maintain the heating operation facilities and energy systems at the central cultivation facility.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Carry out the day-to-day execution of operations and maintenance programs to ensure uninterrupted operations and that asset integrity is maintained either directly or via building automation systems
- Trouble shoot, analyze and determine the root cause of equipment and building problems
- To perform corrective maintenance and repairs within scope of key trade designation
- Respond to service request and demand maintenance; record data and ensure completed work meets quality and response requirements
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance (PM) programs to increase efficiency of building operations
- Receive, track, monitor and report status of maintenance and repair work. Initiates documents to authorize or obtain formal approval of work required
- Ensure compliance with corporate and legislated policies, procedures, practices and guidelines related to environmental, health and safety, and fire protection
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Self-motivated, and willing to learn
- Work well independently and be a team player
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Refrigeration piping experience
- Valid Driver’s License
|Job Category||Administration Team|
WeGROW Lesotho is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.