ABOUT WEGROW LESOTHO
As an international licensed cultivator and exporting manufacturer of medical grade cannabis products, ‘WeGROW’ is on the path to become a leader in the emerging global medical cannabis industry and we are looking for the best talents to join our journey.
WeGROW is seeking an Associate to join its growing Business Development team. At WeGROW, the Associate will gain exposure to all facets of the acquisition and investment process and will play a key role in supporting the evaluation, diligence and execution of acquisition opportunities and strategic growth initiatives. Working in small deal teams in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, Associates will have the opportunity to work closely with senior management and key decision makers on some of WeGROW’s most critical corporate initiatives. The Associate will report directly to senior management with decades of experience successfully allocating capital at top hedge funds and private equity firms. The role will be located in Berlin, Germany.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 3-5 years of experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Corporate Development or related
- Work experience and academic coursework should provide a strong background in finance, accounting, financial statement analysis and business strategy
- Financial modeling and Excel skills should be well developed
- Presentation and writing ability are essential in synthesizing information and presenting key findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timelines
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|Job Category||Business Development Team|
WeGROW Lesotho is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.